Linksys / Cisco Network Storage System NAS200
The Linksys / Cisco NAS200 Network Storage System has 2 bays for Sata Hard Disk
Drives and is the successor to the Linksys NSLU2 Network Storage Link drive. The
drives may be configured for spanned JBOD, Raid 0 striped, mirrored RAID 1 arrays, or
two separate hard disks.
NAS200 vanished / disappeared from network, or shown as empty or no space
Below are common errors we get from ourt customers on the NAS200...
1. Suddenly just stopped working periodically and needed to be restarted.
2. Backups failed part way through leaving the customer
3. Periodically vanishing from the network
4. Files and folders no longer visible.
5. NAS200 indicates that a drive is available with zero, 0GB Disk Space and zero, 0GB Free Space.
6. Upgrading the firmware may crash the device